Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Nellie Tights?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BohemianMare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2006
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, Simon Meowell has made it obvious my dollies are not safe in my room unattended. Elizabeth, Addy and Nellie were attacked and knocked off the new shelving unit. Addy is fine, and Elizabeth's hair just needs to be re-braided, but Nellie's tights now have runs in them! Are her tights the same as the one's for Samantha's underwear? Does anyone have the replacement code for Nellie's tights?

    Dumb cat [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hahahhaha, I love your cat's name!

    I'm not sure about the tights. My Nellie's are much softer than any Samantha ones I have (but then my Sam is from 95, as are her shoes and socks set, so it might just be the age). I would think Nellie's should be available as replacements. If not, they *look* pretty similar to Samantha's, just, mine at least, are a softer (cheaper?) material.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sure there must be a replacement code out there! But the tights that Nellie comes with are exactly the same as the ones that come with her Valentines and her Christmas dresses. Might be a good excuse to buy her a new outfit! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually know the answer to this, b/c I had to buy a new meet dress for Nellie b/c I actually got bleach on it.
    The tights don't come seperately, it comes with the dress, BUT I have an extra pair of Nellie's tights since I only ruined the dress, i could send them to you, if you want them.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BohemianMare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2006
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM'd you For_my_rose!

    Ksami, I like the way you think! lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Cami - Thanks, Simon was unfortunate enough to come to our home during American Idol season. When I saw the way he flicked his ears and made faces while he listened to the music, it was obvious what his name should be...lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •